JRE is an association of young restaurateurs and chefs who want to share their talent and passion for food with likeminded people. We have over 350 restaurants and 160 hotels in total, spread across 15 countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Germany, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
JRE chefs combine extraordinary talent, a deep passion for cuisine, a love of local produce, and a strong sense of tradition. Their cooking expertise paired with the outstanding atmosphere of their restaurants offers a truly incredible experience.
JRE membership is open to young restaurateurs and chefs under the age of 42. However, when members reach the age of 50, they are awarded ‘honorary’ status and join JRE’s ‘Table d’Honneur’.
At JRE, everything revolves around sharing, encouraging and inspiring passion and talent for food. Our young chefs show great solidarity with each other and are delighted to exchange their cooking knowledge and expertise. As a guest at a JRE restaurant, there’s no doubt you will reap the benefits of this collective passion.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT
WE CARE MORE
About food and where it comes from
About maintaining biodiversity
WE REMAIN TRUE TO OURSELVES
Via modern food preparation honouring cultural heritage
By respecting and promoting culinary identity and traditions from around the world
By safeguarding “terroir”
WE ARE OPEN TO THE NEW
By understanding food as evolution
By driving innovation
By understanding that excellent innovation will become a new tradition
WE BRING NEVER-ENDING PASSION TO LIFE
When we create and cook
When we support one another
In our role as hosts
WE CREATE PERFECT MOMENTS
By being up close and personal
By making guests feel at home
By connecting people
HOW TO BECOME A JRE?
To become a member, the following admission requirements apply:
- you are between 23 and 42 years old
- you own a restaurant
- your restaurant is listed in several national and/or international guides
- you are recommended by at least two members of the organisation
- You are motivated and willing to take an active part in JRE
- You carry out the philosophy of 'Never-ending Passion'
- you act in accordance with the organisation's articles of association and rules of procedure
For you, becoming a member of JRE means that you are associated with a brand of which all members share the same values:
- Associating with the brand means that you can adopt and share the philosophy with your guests. The label is for them a guarantee of gastronomic quality and respect for the values that are inherent to JRE.
- As a member of JRE you can share in the image, the reputation and quality of the brand by, among other things, the use of logos and the large, supportive (inter)national network of JRE. This distinguishes JRE from the competition and is for guests a proof of skilled, professional commitment.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.